Use the alphabet to hunt for species of plants and animals that live in Majjistral Park!
1. Download this document here
2. Print the document or give your child/children a piece of blank paper and write the alphabet on it.
3. Give your child/children a pencil/pen/crayon to write on the paper with. You might also need a book to place the paper on.
4. Take your child/children for a nature walk around Majjistral Park (see note below).
5. Ask them to look around them whilst on the walk and see if they can spot anything which starts with each letter.
6. When they have filled in the whole sheet they deserve a reward!
Alternative challenge: Instead of filling in the alphabet you could provide the child with paper, coloured pencils/paint and ask them to draw a scene in nature containing living and non living things that start with the letter of the alphabet.
*Note: Please observe the Majjistral Park site regulations when walking in the Park to ensure no harm is done to any of the wildlife living in the Park.